We're a team of 3 founders who have been working on content and tools for New World since the end of 2019.
This page lists open positions that we are currently actively hiring for. If you have a specific talent that is not on this list, don't hesitate to reach out anyway, but we're currently prioritising the following positions:
We're currently looking for a talented frontend developer to join our team!
This position is fully remote on a contract basis for a full- or part-time developer. We're a very small team with a rapidly growing project and are looking for help to improve the frontend of our websites. You'll be working directly with one of the founders.
- UI/UX skills
- Strong JS and ideally Vue.js skills (or React or similar).
- Webpack, HTML/CSS
- Experience creating and implementing good-looking and user-friendly designs for the web.
- A deep understanding of how the web works.
- A passion for the game and a desire to work on "New World"-related projects for several years. We're in this for the long haul and ideally so are you.
- Fluent English (but not necessarily perfect).
Nice to Have:
- Within 4h of UTC+2, but not required.
- Know or want to learn Ruby on Rails, Discord.js, Firebase, Leaflet, GKE/Kubernetes
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Comfortable with Git
- Willing to use Discord for daily communication.
- Previous projects to show off.
How to Apply
Send an email with your professional background, previous projects and some info about yourself to [email protected] We will keep your application confidential and get back to you within a few days. If we think there might be a fit we'll invite you to have a chat with our 3 founders.