Todavía estamos traduciendo el sitio en este idioma, por lo que pueden faltar ciertas traducciones. Por el momento, los artículos y guías solo están disponibles en inglés. Si desea ayudarnos a traducir, únase a nuestro Discord .
We're a team of 3 founders who have been working on content and tools for New World since the end of 2019.
This page lists open positions that we are currently actively hiring for. All positions are paid, fully remote, part- or full-time contracts. If you have a specific talent that is not on this list, don't hesitate to reach out anyway, but we're currently prioritising the following positions:
New World Writer
We're currently looking for a writer with in-depth knowledge of New World!
- Very strong written English.
- Experience writing guides and articles about video games.
- In-depth knowledge of New World.
How to Apply
Send an email with your professional background, previous work or a current work sample, and some info about yourself to [email protected] We will keep your application confidential and get back to you within a few days. If we think there might be a fit we'll invite you to have a chat with our 3 founders.
We're currently looking for a talented frontend developer to join our team!
- UI/UX skills
- Strong JS and ideally Vue.js skills (or React or similar).
- Webpack, HTML/CSS
- Experience creating and implementing good-looking and user-friendly designs for the web.
- A deep understanding of how the web works.
- A passion for the game and a desire to work on "New World"-related projects for several years. We're in this for the long haul and ideally so are you.
- Fluent English (but not necessarily perfect).
Nice to Have:
- Within 4h of UTC+2, but not required.
- Know or want to learn Ruby on Rails, Discord.js, Firebase, Leaflet, GKE/Kubernetes
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Comfortable with Git
- Willing to use Discord for daily communication.
- Previous projects to show off.
How to Apply
Send an email with your professional background, previous projects and some info about yourself to [email protected] We will keep your application confidential and get back to you within a few days. If we think there might be a fit we'll invite you to have a chat with our 3 founders.