New World Discord
Join us on our New World Discord!
Add our Discord bot to your server to easily receive news and dev posts!
- Add our Discord Bot to your server (requires admin rights).
- Confirm permissions for the bot to be able to send and read messages.
- Open your Discord server and the bot should be in the default channel.
- Give the bot access (read message, send message, embed links), to whatever channel you want announcements to appear in.
- Type "!NewWorldBot start" in that channel. This will start tracking both news and dev posts. You can then toggle features off/on individually using the commands below.
- Note: We don't use the "read" permission to read your chats, but if you want to be safe, simply restrict the bot from accessing private channels. "Read" permission is required in order to send commands to the bot, nothing more.
- help: list available commands
- start: will show website news and dev posts in this channel
- stop: will stop posting anything until told otherwise
- devtracker: will toggle dev posts in this channel (default: on)
- news: will toggle news in this channel (default: on)
Need help or want to give feedback?
Join our New World Discord.