New World just announced that the weekly New World Update 1.1.1 will be live at 11pm PT (7am UTC) on November 30th. The updated includes several fixes to several issues that have cropped up since the November update. Some of the notable fixes include the following:
- Motes from elemental enemies have now been fixed. There was an issue that was causing a large number of motes to drop from elemental enemies. This was not intended, and subsequently the elemental mote drops have been removed from gathering elemental creatures.
- Missing Horticulture Gear is being addressed and players that earned Harvester Armor prior to it being deleted from the game will be reimbursed with a full set of harvesting armor. It will be in a reward chest in the player's inventory upon logging into the game after the update.
- Trading, moving, and salvaging furnishing/housing items will be re-enabled
- Certain Jewel Crafting recipes were not providing the correct amount of trade skill XP. This is being fixed in this update.
- Technical ground work for server merges is being performed
There are also a few other bug fixes included in this patch relating to the void gauntlet and certain achievements. You can read the full patch notes here