Region: EU | Faction: Undecided | Language: English | Focus: PvX | Size: 51+ | Recruiting: Yes
Ginnunga is an online gaming guild which was formed late 1999 in EverQuest. We have existed in the online world ever since. We have a basic set of rules and morals that guide our behaviour, regardless of which game we play and our motto has always been that we should have fun together. This does however not mean that we are just a family guild. We play to win – not always to be the best, but we are quite aware of quality, not just in personality and behaviour, but also in game excellence. We are a European guild, meaning 95% of our members are from europe(ish) while the rest are others (aliens) who play during GMT/CET hours.
Ginnunga is and has always been a high level guild. We pride ourselves in being a big yet close-knit community with a family atmosphere. We want adults who play a fair amount but have high communication skills and a massive love for gaming. We are looking for players who will stick around after the game is long dead to play future games with us as well. So we want more than just skills with the specific game, we want awesome people who are fun to hang with. We have been active and awesome in a long list of games, including: EverQuest, Dark Age of Camelot, Lineage II, Sword of the new World, Warhammer Online, Aion, Rift, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Guildwars 2, Dungeon & Dragons, The Elder Scrolls Online, Black Desert Online.
We are recruiting new members for New World.
- Play a lot. We don’t mean 16 hours a day, but if you only play an hour a day, we might not be the best guild for you.
- At least 20 years of age as we are a mature guild. We also expect you to behave that way, especially in public channels.
- We expect members to read our forum for the latest announcements and join our Discord server to socialize with the rest of the community. We also use Teamspeak3 as a backup for Discord (due to Discord's bad voice quality and connection).
- You enjoy playing the game and you enjoy to be committed to it and the guild.
- Enjoy fighting, winning AND losing.