Below is a running list of changes for each patch for the War Hammer in New World. The most recent patch is listed first and then in descending order by date.
Winter Convergence Patch - December 16, 2021
- Path of Destiny: Reduced hit stun from 1s to .33s.
Into the Void Patch - November 18th, 2021
- Armor Breaker
- Lasting Trauma: Increased Rend effectiveness from 15% to 20%
- Opening Act: Increased bonus damage from 15% to 25%
- Adjusted Armor Breaker’s hit box to make it easier to hit enemies on inclines or that have been knocked down.
- Mighty Gavel
- Increased damage scaling from 160% to 170%.
- Reduced the cooldown from 22s to 20s.
- Justice For All: Increased damage scaling from 200% to 220%.
- Wrecking Ball
- Increased damage from 120% to 130%.
- Safety Measures: Increased Fortify buff duration from 4s to 7s.
- Clear Out
- Swing Away: Fixed an issue where this upgrade was less efficient when striking multiple targets.
- Sundering Shockwave (Item Perk): Reduced the maximum Rend effectiveness from 20% to 10%.
- Path of Destiny
- Leeching Path Of Destiny (Item Perk): Fixed a bug that prevented this perk from working when the Stimulated Reduction modifier was equipped.
- Exhaustive Attacks: Increased stamina regeneration penalty applied by the Exhausted debuff from 15% to 20%