Last Updated: May 27, 2022
Reading Time: 2 min
May 27, 2022
New World Void Gauntlet Patch Note Changelog
Below is a running list of changes for each patch for all things relating to the Void Gauntlet in New World. The most recent patch is listed first and then in descending order by date.
May Arenas Patch – May 26th, 2022
- Refreshing Frailty: Added a 5-hit cap per attack on cooldown reduction.
- Refreshing Precision: Reduced cooldown reduction from 10% to 5%. Added a 5-hit cap per attack on cooldown reduction.
- Void Blade: Reduced the block stamina damage multiplier from Void Blade’s heavy attack from 2.0 to 1.5.
- Increased Scream root duration from 1s to 2s.
- Fixed a bug that forced players into an in-between void blade state when hit.
April Bugs and Balance Patch – April 25th, 2022
Heart of Madness Patch – March 30th, 2022
- Heavy Attack: Fixed an issue where heavy attack could be charged with insufficient mana and a light attack would be performed at the end of the charge. The functionality has been changed so that attempting to charge without sufficient mana will instead trigger a light attack immediately.
- Petrifying Scream: Reduced the duration of the root from 2s to 1s.
Bug Fixes Patch – February 28th, 2022
- Mending Evasion: Fixed an issue where this passive would reset your lowest active cooldown in addition to its listed effects.
Mutators Patch – January 25th, 2022
- Fixed issue that was prevalent in the PTR where the void gauntlet’s cooldown reduction was being triggered by DoT ticks.
- Fixed an issue with the Void Gauntlet that caused Baleful Tether’s status effect to be nullified by crouching or going prone.
Winter Convergence Patch – December 16, 2021
- Putrefying Scream Perk:
- Reduced the max percentage it could scale up to from 50% to 30%.
- Fixed an issue where Voidcaller passive could trigger with regular basic attacks.
- Fixed an issue where the Voidcaller cooldown would reset when swapping weapons.
- Glimpse of the Void: Fixed an issue where the Glimpse of the Void cooldown would reset when swapping weapons.
- Orb of Decay:
- Detonating Orb: Fixed an issue where Detonating Orb could trigger backstabs.
Into the Void Patch – November 18th, 2021
- Added the Void Gauntlet
- The Annihilation tree focuses on maximizing damage at close-range and revolves around Void Blade, a summoned blade of corrosive void energy.
- The Decay tree offers ranged healing and debuffs and revolves around Orb of Decay, a dual phase projectile that can debuff enemies and heal allies.