Below is a running list of changes for each patch for the Rapier in New World. The most recent patch is listed first and then in descending order by date.
Winter Convergence Patch - December 16, 2021
- Tondo: Fixed a typo in the description.
- Fleche: Updated how this ability interacts with gravity to prevent it from being used to traverse up steep inclines.
- Heavy Attack: Slightly reduced recovery time.
- Swiftness: Fixed an issue where the haste granted by this passive ability was applying at a shortened duration with each use.
Into the Void Patch - November 18th, 2021
- Fixed an issue where Tondo, Flourish, and Fleche had their cooldown begin 1 frame before the hitbox would appear. This resulted in the abilities going on cooldown if the attack was interrupted early even if it did not hit.
- Improved the homing of Flurry to fix an issue where subsequent attacks would frequently miss or be hard to hit.
- Overwhelm: Fixed an issue where this upgrade was incorrectly applying stamina damage instead of just block damage.
- Reduced cooldown from 11s to 6s.
- And Again: Fixed an issue that caused this upgrade to only function on blocking targets.
- Cooldown reduced from 20s to 12s.
- Base Stun duration increased from 1.5s to 2s.
- Lasting Consequence: Stun duration increased from 2s to 2.5s
- Momentum: Increased bonus damage from 25% to 30%.
- Swiftness: Fixed an issue where this passive was granting haste from bleed damage ticks instead of actual weapon hits.