Amazon Games will be updating New World on May 3rd, 2022 at 11PM PT
(May 4th, 2AM ET | 8AM UTC). Additionally, the servers will be offline for approximately 2 hours to apply the patch.
Patch 1.4.4 Notes
- Unlocked names that were previously marked as ‘in-use’ by deleted characters. Players can now use these names!
- Fix the issue that could cause global events and timers to negatively impact server performance.
- Fix the issue that could permanently disable dodging after becoming exhausted.
- Fix the issue that could cause a crafting session to fail during periods of high latency.
- Tempest's Heart Replica weapons now craft within the intended 597 to 600 GS range (when crafted with max tier ingredients and using all buffs).
- Fix the issue that caused the Alacrity, Empowered, and Fortified Amulet perks to disable the Freedom, Vigor, and Invigorated Armor perks if equipped in a specific order.
- Fix the issue that allowed Shield perks to be applied even when a Sword wasn't equipped.
- Fix the issue that caused Mortar Charge to get stuck in a state where all shots became mortar shots.
- Fix the rare issue that caused Hatchet Berserk and Ice Gauntlet Ice Pylon abilities to not come off of cooldown.
- Fix the issue that caused Marks of Fortune dialogue to pop up when attempting to purchase server transfer tokens under certain conditions.
That's it for the patch notes
. See you all in Aeternum after the update!