This week's New World patch, 1.4.5 will begin at 11PM PT (6AM UTC) on May 10. It features several general fixes, and a big adjustment to the Great Axe perk, Insatiable Gravity Well.
- Fixed an issue with healing hotkeys in Group Mode that caused the players assigned to each hotkey to change during combat.
- Fixed an issue with the Region Transfer button so it displays a more accurate time for when a player can transfer between regions.
- Fixed an issue where a character could get locked into an error message when attempting to log in.
- Added a speculative fix for an issue that caused players to sometimes encounter a respawn screen with an infinite timer and no respawn. We will continue to monitor the forums to see if players are still encountering this rare issue.
- Fixed an issue that allowed some players to instantly respawn and ignore the wave respawn timers during War & Invasion game modes.
Great Axe Insatiable Gravity Well Adjustments
- Fixed an issue where this perk hit enemies around the player twice (instead of once) on use.
- Reduced the weapon damage of the secondary burst from 125% to 100%.
- Reduced block stamina damage of the secondary burst from 150% to 70% of a player’s base stamina damage.
- Reduced the lifesteal amount based on gear score from an initial range of 20% to 50% down to a range between 15% to 35%.