New World will be getting the 1.4.1 Patch
on April 5th starting at 11PM PDT (April 6th, 6AM UTC). During this time all servers will go offline for 2 hours
to apply the patch. While the patch list is short, they did fix a lot of the major issues. Let's take a look at the most notable fixes;
Patch 1.4.1 Fixes
- Storage Chests will now increase the town's storage total correctly.
- It is now possible to complete the MSQ "Answer the Call"
- The Depths: MSQ "Into the Depths" will now complete upon killing Commander Thorpe
- The "Tempest's Soul" quest-line will now reward appropriate Expertise level items
- Player Achievements will load correctly now
- Blunderbusses will now properly appear under the Blunderbuss area on the Auction House (Was under Muskets)
There were a few more minor things like preparation for the Steam Free Weekend
and Indigo Flame showing, but the above list was all the notable major fixes.
Happy adventures in Aeternum!