Below is a running list of changes for each patch for the Musket in New World. The most recent patch is listed first and then in descending order by date.
Winter Convergence Patch - December 16, 2021
- Fixed an issue where the musket would reload slower when stamina was depleted.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s back warped unnaturally while sheathing the musket in the prone position.
- Fixed an issue where the shoot animation could be skipped, which unintentionally increased the Musket’s rate of fire.
- Fixed an issue that caused Musket charged shots to not be expended while firing from the crouched position.
Into the Void Patch - November 18th, 2021
- Increased Musket base damage by 2.5%
- Fixed an issue where the Musket could not be reloaded after dodge rolling then triggering autorun.
- Fixed an issue where reloading would not automatically resume after an interruption when the player was aiming.
- Fixed an issue where musket overcharged shots were not being consumed while hip-firing when crouched.
- Traps can no longer can be triggered by players in Death’s Door.
- Sticky Bomb
- Increased damage from 175% to 235%.
- Stopping Power
- Reduced cooldown from 18s to 15s.
- Power Shot
- Reduced cooldown from 15s to 12s.
- Shooter’s Stance
- Reduced cooldown from 20s to 18s.
- Players can now exit Shooter's Stance by pressing sprint, the ability key, dodge, Esc, or releasing RMB.
- Critical Reload
- Fixed an issue that caused this passive to function inconsistently.