The beta servers are going to be under maintenance today, July 23rd, at 10:00 AM CEST / 1 AM PT
to apply a patch to fix the dreaded fishing crash and general server stability. Downtime is expected to last 4 hours. You can find the patch notes below and on the official forums
We’re going to have an update today at 1am Pacific Time to resolve some outstanding issues. Servers will be unavailable for approximately ~4 hours at this time.
- Continued improvements on stability to mitigate server crashes
- Audio for text to speech volume now controlled by Master Volume
- If there are more than 1 world that meets the requirements for being a recommended world, then the user will be offered a random world from this list of worlds.
- Text to speech messages stop being read the moment the setting is turned off.
- Flickering fog will no longer be seen throughout Edengrove and Weaver’s Fen territories.
- The northern Point of Interest boundaries for the Crescent Window now update when the player cross them, allowing users to discover Inkwell Cave from all sides.
- Fishing will no longer cause crashes
- Time needed to receive new Tradeskill Community Missions now has increased
Thank you for your patience and understanding!